Marriage has the potential to be the most rewarding and satisfying human relationship. If done poorly, it can also be devastating. Some couples seem to be able to fall in love with each other over and over, while others make peace with a poor marriage, forgetting what it can be. Most intend on having a good go at it, but few know exactly how to build a strong marriage. The Marriage Course is a resource that helps couples do this.
If you would like to participate in the course, please let us know by email. We would love to give you more information and an invitation to join in.
Some Quick Info:
- The Marriage Course is a 7 week course
- It initiates the following important conversations
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other
- Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- The course will be lead, should you have any questions along the way
Who is it for?
The Marriage Course is for couples who are in a married or cohabiting relationship and seeking to strengthen their relationship. Some couples do the course to invest in their relationship, others need more urgent help. Either way, the course offers a lifetime of practical ideas and tools to help keep your relationship strong.
The Marriage Course is based on Christian principles but designed for all couples with or without a church background.